|We provide industry specific solutions to optimise the potential in gaining the required results for you, our client.|
|Our team of Marketing Professionals, Qualified Graphic Designers and IT Specialists work together and with you to employ a very structured and focused procedure to guarantee satisfaction and results with every project.|
|This includes Research, Development and Implementation.|
|Realising that each project has its own challenges, we have a unique approach toward each project to understand your corporate culture and the process flow of your company in order to achieve the perfect results with a unique design that will represent your organisation and illustrates professionalism.|
Tuesday, 1 July 2014
Wednesday, 19 March 2014
Did you know that most South Africans access the internet via their mobile phones?
Don’t you think this one reason is good enough to invest in a MOBI WEBSITE?
More features and benefits of a MOBI WEBSITE
- · Automatically senses device type and responds with an appropriate page
- · Displays the most relevant information at the top of the page
- · Includes access keys for frequently used functionality
- · Visitors can get in touch with you immediately
- · Use less bandwidth (save data usage for visitors)
- · Load faster
- · Eliminate the inconvenience of slide-scroll
If you are interested in implementing a MOBI WEBSITE, contact Kreativan for affordable pricing that will fit your budget!
Visit www.kreativan.co.za for more info
Thursday, 6 March 2014
Make your website user friendly and inviting
your visitors feel welcome and appreciated
and willing to return time after
Here are a few tips on how to make your website more appealing
- Make the purpose of your website clear on the very first page. If your are selling a product or service, an option to buy should be prominent and visible.
- Make navigation easy to understand and to follow – there is nothing more frustrating when you cannot find what you looking for on a website.
- Change or add new contents on your website as often as possible, few people to nobody will return night after night to see the same movie over and over.
- Use the right choice for colour schemes and fonts. Remember the visit to your website must be stress less, and struggling to read the content will upset your visitors.
- Check the links on your website on a regular basis, a broken link looks unprofessional and is very annoying.
- Minimise bandwidth usage. Most of our visitors in South Africa use their mobile phones to access the internet, and it will be impolite to deplete their data time on one visit to your website. A solution to this problem is to implement a mobi site.
Visit www.kreativan.co.za for more information on website design & development as well as mobi site solutions.